Death is never a comfortable topic, but for the sake of you and your family, it’s important to take the time to create a Comprehensive Estate Plan.
Hi, I am John Clarkson, J.D. Here are a few fun facts about me:
* I graduated from law school in 1986 with Distinction.
* After graduation, I worked in a branch office of a 170 attorney law firm for four years.
* I opened my own office in 1990.
* I closed my office and retired from the practice of law in 2013.
* I partnered with a software company in 2014 to provide estate planning software for use on my website.
During the twenty-six years I practiced law, I successfully prepared hundreds and hundreds of estate plans for clients.
Why pay thousands to an attorney when you can prepare the same documents yourself for the fraction of the cost?
Start for Free - Payment is due when you are ready to download and sign your documents.
Do you have a question about the Comprehensive Estate Plan? See the list below for our most frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed here, then please contact us.
Yes! We have a 100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee! If you don’t find the Comprehensive Estate Plan to be right for you, then we’ll happily offer you a 100% refund. It’s not the transaction but the relationship that matters to us. Just let us know within 30 days of purchase.
Yes! Your Trust documents are prepared in compliance with the laws of the State where you live and are valid in all fifty states, plus the District of Columbia.
Don’t put a buden on your family because you do not have a Comprehensive Estate Plan.